1) What is the capital of Nova Scotia?
2) What is the capital of New Brunswick?
Something about Fred and Eric being big fat tubs of lard
3) What is the capital of Prince Edward Island?
4) Which province has the Worlds Longest Covered Bridge?
New Brunswick, but you can’t drive on it anymore
5) List 2 towns in
A) Nova Scotia
B) Prince Edward Island
[end of list]
C) New Brunswick
Moncton, but it’s only a shopping mall
6) Which town has a big Town Clock?
Halifog has one but tourists still ask what time the noon gun goes off
7) What is the name of the big sailing ship?
Bluenose, named after the ship that’s on the dime
8) What Bay is between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick?
The Bay of Federal Funding
9) Which province is an island?
10) What instrument is the man next to the apple tree playing?
11) Where is the house of Anne of Green Gables?
At the tourist information center in Tokyo
12) How far away is L.A.?
Too far to hitchhike
13) What is the big animal at the top of New Brunswick?
An angry Quebecer