confessions - William Matheson's Journal
May. 24th, 2006
09:51 pm - confessions
- I just wanted to say, for the record, that I miss my host family in Ostroh and I'm thankful for all they did for me. Sure, we had our disagreements. Sure, there were times when I was just counting down the days - but really, they let me stay with them for six months. Six! I've been not so nice to them in writing a few times, and I feel bad about that. They should send someone over here to kick my ass, but I know they won't, because they're bigger people than I am.
- I'm wondering how professional it was of me to reveal my workplace many entries ago. But this would be, in my book*, a really cool reason to get fired.
* - Or "in my blog." GET IT?! LOL
- I think about some things too much, but not enough about how I think about things too much, but maybe that's just as well, because I might get into a feedback loop until someone comes along and taps me on the head with an empty water bottle.
- I see the world more objectively when I'm happy.
- I keep dreaming about a time when I have nothing to do. And then the time comes, and I don't want to do all those things I was meaning to do, and I just end up wasting a ton of time.
- We all have these same problems to varying degrees, don't we?
That's all! I just wanted to make that first point especially clear, but I didn't think that would be enough to qualify as a proper entry in a blog that averages 1,000+ words per entry.