William Matheson (nova_one) wrote,
William Matheson
nova_one

107. Abort

The rain this morning caused me to abort my trip, so it's now almost noon and I'm still at home. I guess I could still go to Hiroshima, but it's just a little bit too far away and too much stress and trouble. It might have to wait until my next time in Japan (if I come back again). Maybe I was only going out of a sense of obligation.

I think I will bike to Temple 18 today, because it's cloudy and therefore good weather for cycling. Tomorrow will be sunny, so it'll be a good day to take the train to Temples 19, 22, and 23, as planned before. Let's hope 4:30 tomorrow doesn't seem so awfully early. =)

Next weekend, I might try going to Mt. Tsurugi. We'll be having an open lesson for potential primary school entrants on Saturday, but Sunday will still be free.
Tags: japan, temples, travel, weather
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments